Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Valentine's Day

Clean, modern interiors

Mr. G and I avoid going out on Valentine's Day because of the traffic and crowds. But we had been bingeing the past couple of days so we decided to go out for a run at The Fort.

Miso Soup

Edsa traffic wasn't too bad and we found parking easy enough, which was a surprise. I'm still trying to get back to my old running form so all I could manage was a 6K run. While waiting for Mr. G, I decided to go to Rox to buy board shorts for our visit to CamSur (I found a great one on sale for only P600).

Sashimi Sampler

Pork teriyaki

Since we were craving for Japanese, we drove to Teriyaki Boy in Promenade but parking was really bad. I suggested a new Japanese restaurant in Annapolis called Bistro Miyake. It turned out to be perfect. The food was good, especially the gindara teriyaki (which I failed to take a photo of because I was too eager to get a taste). Service was friendly. What more, wi-fi was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment