Monday, November 16, 2009

New Bombay

The Menu


Chicken Tikka Masala

After attending an event at the Podium last Friday, I found my tummy craving for "real food" after the palate-stimulating hors d'oeuvres. My friend B has heard of a new Indian place in the building that was supposedly good. We asked the Concierge about it and were led to the New Bombay restaurant on the fifth floor near the cinemas.

Chapati

I wasn't particularly craving for Indian food but I was sooo glad we went there. The food was rich and flavorful, the kind that sticks to your stomach. We called a friend who has been there to suggest to us what to try. He recommended the chicken tikka masala (Php195) and mushroom greenpeas masala (Php185) and the chapati (php30 each). So that was what we ordered. He later texted to further suggest the biryani but we doubted whether we would consume that much food between the two of us. We saved the other specialties for another time.

Mushroom Greenpeas Masala

I was very pleased with what we ordered, particularly with the greenpeas masala, which I haven't tried before. I loved biting into the chunks of cheese mixed in with the savory sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment